Team Singapore's Pencak Silat athletes have been training intensively for the 31st SEA Games, which has just wrapped for them.
As their journey to Hanoi began on the 8th of May 2022, high hopes were lingering amongst the athletes and team officials while they pumped themselves up for their first ever major competition since the pandemic. The hard work and determination of the athletes has definitely paid off, and the achievements that they brought home has made the nation proud.
With the first Gold medal for Team Singapore to be brought home by our very own Male Tunggal athlete, Muhammad Iqbal Bin Abdul Rahman, the team continued to do us proud and eventually achieved 4 Gold, 3 Silver and 4 Bronze medals.
1. ARTISTIC MALE SINGLE - Muhammad Iqbal Bin Abdul Rahman
2. MATCH FEMALE E (65-70KG) - Nurul Suhaila Binte Mohd Saiful
3. MATCH MALE C (55-60KG) - Muhammad Hazim Bin Mohd Yusli
4. MATCH MALE J (90-95KG) - Sheik Farhan Bin Sheik Alau’ddin
1. ARTISTIC MALE DOUBLE - Muhammad Haziq Bin Mohammad Zaque & Muhammad Hazim Bin Mohammad Zaque
2 MATCH MALE F (70-75KG) - Abdul Raazaq Bin Abdul Rashid
3. MATCH MALE G (75-80KG) - Sheik Ferdous Bin Sheik Alau’ddin
1. ARTISTIC FEMALE DOUBLE - Nur Azlyana Binte Ismail & Sharifah Shazza Binte Samsuri
2. ARTISTIC FEMALE TEAM - Iffah Batrisyia Binte Noh, Amirah Binte Sahrin & Nur Ashikin Binte Zulkifli
3. MATCH MALE H (80-85KG) - Muhammad Syakir Bin Jeffry
4. MATCH FEMALE F (70-75KG) - Siti Khadijah Binte Mohd Shahrem
NON - MEDALISTS:
1. ARTISTIC FEMALE SINGLE - Siti Nazurah Binte Mohd Yusoff
2. ARTISTIC MALE TEAM - Muhammad Iqbal Bin Abdul Rahman, Muhammad Nazrul Bin Mohd Kamal, Muhammadinil Mustafar Bin Mohd Isa
3. MATCH MALE B (50-55KG) - Aniq ‘Asri Bin Mohammad Yazid
4. MATCH MALE D (60-65KG) - Muhammad Riansyauqi Bin Mistam